- This is Forge Mod Loader.
- You can find the source code at all times at https://github.com/MinecraftForge/FML
- This minecraft mod is a clean open source implementation of a mod loader for minecraft servers
- and minecraft clients.
- The code is authored by cpw.
- It began by partially implementing an API defined by the client side ModLoader, authored by Risugami.
- This support has been dropped as of Minecraft release 1.7, as Risugami no longer maintains ModLoader.
- It also contains suggestions and hints and generous helpings of code from LexManos, author of MinecraftForge.
- Additionally, it contains an implementation of topological sort based on that
- published at http://keithschwarz.com/interesting/code/?dir=topological-sort
- It also contains code from the Maven project for performing versioned dependency
- resolution. http://maven.apache.org/
- It also contains a partial repackaging of the javaxdelta library from http://sourceforge.net/projects/javaxdelta/
- with credit to it's authors.
- Forge Mod Loader downloads components from the Minecraft Coder Pack
- (http://mcp.ocean-labs.de/index.php/Main_Page) with kind permission from the MCP team.